We already discussed the CCC course and CCC syllabus in our previous posts. Today, you will learn how to fill the CCC Course Online Registration form step by step. If you don’t know about CCC course you can refer below links before applying for CCC course online registration.
Let me explain CCC course
Full form of CCC is a course on computer concepts. It is a certificate course. Anyone can take admission in this course.
This course is eligible for all kinds of govt. jobs (where required).
You can also read the full article on CCC course in Hindi:
First of all, visit https://student.nielit.gov.in/ it looks like the below image
The following guidelines are required to be followed by the applicants applying as a Direct Candidates and from Approved Institutes holding valid E-provisional number for the submission of Examination Application Form for BCC and CCC Examinations.
The OEAF is required to be submitted by the candidate who is applying for the examination and not by anyone else on his/her behalf.
Check the current CCC course examination schedule NIELIT CCC Syllabus [Complete Information]
Before proceeding for filling the CCC Course Online Registration form also known as Online Examination Application Form (OEAF), the applicant is required to have the following:
- Personal Email ID of the applicant, not of the Institute. This is required for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide wrong/incorrect email ID, you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Personal Mobile Number of the applicant, not of the Institute – for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide wrong/incorrect mobile phone number you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Clearly scanned latest Passport size Photograph (3.5cms x 4.5cms), Signature & LTI (Left Thumb Impression); all in .jpeg format, size limited to 50 KB each.
- An appropriate instrument for online payment of examination fee. The examination fee for CCC is Rs. 500.00 + GST and for BCC is Rs. 450.00 + GST (as applicable on the date of submission of exam form).
Please note that no request for correction in Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Photograph, Signature, LTI, Date of Birth, etc. will be entertained at NIELIT, once the candidate has successfully submitted OEAF and fee.
The candidate is responsible for the particulars submitted by him in his/her OEAF. The certificates to the successful candidates would be issued with these particulars ONLY.
The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the OEAF and supporting document(s) at the NIELIT Regional Centre.
Once the applicant is ready with the above, she/he may visit student.nielit.gov.in for filling up of the OEAF. The processes along with screenshots of major steps are given below.
Please note that the field with a red asterisk/ star mark is mandatory (User cannot proceed for submission of form without entering valid data in it).
OEAF submission guideline
- The candidates are strictly advised to submit only single OEAF for one examination cycle. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, if she/he submits another OEAF, then she/he must ensure that the last OEAF submitted by him/her is correct and completed in all respects like candidates particulars, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The candidates who are submitting multiple OEAFs should note that the last OEAF submitted by the candidate shall be considered by NIELIT for the examination and examination fee paid against one OEAF shall neither be adjusted with other OEAF nor refunded.
- The candidates are further advised to ensure successful submission of OEAF along with Examination fee.
- In case of candidates who submit more than one OEAF for the same examination cycle, it is the onus of the candidate to ensure that s/he appears only once in the examination.
At any stage, if it is found that she/he appeared more than once in the examination within the same examination cycle, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by NIELIT and no representation in this regard will be entertained at NIELIT. The examination fee in such cases will not be refunded.
Okay, Let’s start the filling OEAF form / CCC Course Online Registration
(Please note that the field marked with ‘*’ is mandatory.)
Step-I of CCC Course Online Registration
Click on Apply Online available on the right-hand side panel as shown below.
The following interface will open on screen as shown below.
Select the desired course viz. Basic Computer Course (BCC) OR Course on Computer Concepts (CCC).
Step 2 of CCC Course Online Registration in 2019
Select the Check Box given on the “Declaration” form to proceed for filling up of the OEAF, as shown below, and click on the button “I Agree & Proceed”. Please note that you will not be able to proceed further before completing this step.
Step 3 of OEAF
The examination form will appear on the screen and you are ready for filling up of the OEAF. Please fill the details as per the format, wherever it is mentioned. The fields which are marked as * are mandatory. The form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy.
Part 1 of the OEAF
Submit the desired option with respect to your previous candidature for the examination.
Part 2 of the OEAF
Submit the Personal Details, viz.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Guardian name of the candidate
(Candidates who, submit their Guardian name in OEAF, can now, submit the requisite affidavit in prescribed format along with the printout of OEAF to their respective Regional Centre for further processing of examination form up to seven days’ time after cut-off date of submission of OEAF, failing which, the OEAF will not be processed and the examination fee will not be refunded. If successful in the examination, the certificate will be issued with Guardian Name only.)
- Date of Birth
Part 3 of the OEAF
Submit contact details, viz.
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Part 4 of the OEAF
Submit the address details, viz.
- Pin code
Part 5 of the OEAF
Submit Education details.
Part 6 of the OEAF
Submit the details of the examination cycle applying for, viz.
- Type of applicant (Direct / approved Institute)
- Examination cycle
- Examination Centre choices
Part 7 of the OEAF
Submit the identification details, viz.
- Aadhaar Card no.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Code (as depicted in the box)
Part 8 of the OEAF
The CheckBox is already checked by default. The applicant is not required to submit the documents along with the printout of the OEAF at the NIELIT Regional Centre.
Part 9 of the OEAF
Once all the parts of the OEAF are filled, click the CheckBox of the Declaration (Part 8 of the OEAF) and submit the form by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
On submitting the OEAF, you will get the preview of the examination form filled by you, which contains your application no. date and time of submission of examination form etc. for final submission of the OEAF.
If you want to reset/cancel the entries filled in OEAF, Click on “BACK” button.
On clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” you will receive SMS/email on the mobile no. and email ID submitted by you in your OEAF.
Step 4 of the CCC course online registration fee payment
If you are applying as a Direct Candidate, you can select any of the following services for submission of examination fee for BCC / CCC examinations:
- CSC SPV
In case you are an approved institute’s candidate, the institute shall deposit the examination fee on your behalf.
Please note that the service charges are not included in the examination fee, it will be collected by the service provider separately from the Candidate/Approved institute, as applicable.
Choice-1: Using the CSC-SPV Service
In order to enhance the delivery of services to students and to increase participation of Accredited Institutes, an MoU has been signed between NIELT and CSC – SPV. CSCs will henceforth offer different NIELIT services by charging an amount as follows:
|Name of Service||Amount (In Rs.)|
|Cost of Online Form submission and Fee collection||55|
|Cost of Registration Fee Collection only||20|
|Cost of Examination form submission, fee collection and printing of exam admit card||30|
|Cost of Examination fee Collection only||20|
|Cost of result declaration and printing of grade card||15|
Choice-2 and 3: Through Online Payment Service:
Candidate can also pay the fees using Online Payment Services i.e. through Internet Banking, Using Debit/ Credit Card, IMPS, UPI/BHIM. The Service Provider will charge a transaction fee for every transaction as follows:
|Payment Type||Transaction Fee (Excluding Applicable Taxes)|
|Internet Payment||Rs. 5 for transaction amount up to Rs. 500.|
|Rs. 10 for transaction amount above Rs. 500.|
|Debit Card Payment|| Above 2000 the charge is 0.9% of the transaction |
|Credit card payment||1.00% of the transaction amount.|
|IMPS||Rs. 5 for transaction amount upto Rs. 5000|
|Rs. 7 for transaction amount from Rs. 5,001 to Rs 25,000|
|Rs. 8 for transaction amount from Rs. 25,001 to Rs 50,000|
|Rs. 9 for transaction amount from Rs. 50,001 to Rs 1,00,000|
|UPI/BHIM||Rs. 7.50 for transaction amount above Rs.2000|
Step 5: Appearing for the Examination
After successfully applying for the examination and acceptance of the examination form at NIELIT, the candidate can view/download his/her admit card and results by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” and “VIEW RESULT” buttons as shown below:
PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF REQUIRED AT THE EXAMINATION CENTRE
The candidate is required to bring any of his/her ORIGINAL photo identity cards* at the examination centre apart from the Admit Card issued by NIELIT for appearing in the examination.
The particulars of the candidates would be verified by the Exam Supdt at the examination centre with the photo identity card brought by the candidate vis-à-vis Admit Card issued by NIELIT for BCC/CCC examination.
In case of any mismatch, the candidate would not be allowed to appear for the examination and his/her candidature would be cancelled. The Exam Supdt would record the same on the attendance sheet against the respective candidate and also on Annexure “A” meant for reporting of such cases. There would be no refund of examination fee in such cases.
The list of valid photo ID proof is given below:
- The voter ID card,
- PAN card,
- Permanent laminated driving license,
- Aadhar card,
- Student identity card with photograph issued by recognized School/College/ITI/Polytechnic,
- Photo identity card having a serial number issued by Central/State Government,
- Photo identity card issued by PSU/Autonomous bodies,
- Nationalized bank passbook with a photograph with attested customer photograph and signature by bank official/manager,
- Credit cards issued by banks with a laminated photograph,
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead.
Queries for CCC Course Online Registration
For any queries regarding submission of OEAF for BCC and CCC examinations, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line as “OEAF (BCC/CCC)”.
Hope that you understand how to fill CCC Course Online Registration form step by step. If you have any problem at the time of CCC course registration form filling. Please comment below in comment box.